Sales and Rentals
- This committee consists of Board members only.
- The committee approves the purchasing or renting of units. Establishes rules for owners and purchasers to obtain an application from the Management Office which must be properly completed and submitted with sufficient time to allow for the approval process.
- Requires a background check of all prospective purchasers and renters subject to committee approval, and ensures that all financial documents are obtained prior to closing a sale. A sales packet including all pertinent and required Glades Documents are given to prospective buyers. Unit owners and Association management must assure that renters are made aware of and understand the Rules & Regulations.
Dominic Passalacqua- Board Liaison
Rebecca Rocha- Director of Administration
The Glades Golf & Country Club is pleased to make available information on Glades properties for sale and rental by owner. This is designed as a service to owners and interested parties but implies no warranty or endorsement from the Association
The Rental Packet presented to the Glades Administrative office must include:
- Rental Application Form, completed in full.
- Instructions, Signed.
- A Copy of your Lease Agreement ( signed by Owner and Tenant - the rental dates on the lease must coincide with the dates on the rental application).
- A check in U. S. funds to cover a filing fee of $100.00 per applicant - Non-Refundable - made payable to the Glades Golf & Country Club, Inc. (Immediate family who reside as a single housekeeping unit considered one applicant.
No unit may be leased for a term of less than thirty (30) consecutive days. No lease may be for a period of more than one (1) year. Annual tenants must register with the office upon lease renewal date; however no transfer fee will be required
Complete rental package should be received in the Glades Administrative office thirty (30) days in advance to allow for processing or at least 10 working days prior to proposed rental to ensure they are processed for their arrival.
Occupancy prior to approval is prohibited
- Occupancy Regulations
- One Bedroom Unit ~ No more than two (2) permanent occupants
- Two Bedroom Unit ~ No more than four (4) permanent occupants
- Three Bedroom Unit ~ No more than six (6) permanent occupants
SEASONAL TENANTS GREENS FEE
Tenants will be charged a greens fee of $35 per 18 hole round of golf before 11:30 am / $30 after 11:30 am on the Pines Course and $17.50 per 9 hole round on the Pines Course and $20 for an 18 hole round on the Palmetto Course effective January 1, 2016. These fees are to be charged from January 1 through April 30 of each year. Tenants are to be charged our reciprocal rates from May 1 through December 31 of each year. These fees may be subject to change
NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN A RENTAL UNIT
Service animals shall be permitted in a rental unit to the extent allowed by applicable law. The tenant(s) shall submit within 30 days of the inception of the rental period along with the rental application a Medical Certification Form of Service or Emotional Support Animal -as provided by the Glades. completed by tenant's medical doctor which shall then be submitted for approval to the Glades Board of Directors and/or the Glades Sales/Rental Committee.